joi, 6 iunie 2013

Clean Up Her Cream Pie

cherrycompany-cuckolds: Suck or clean cucky? Those are your...











cherrycompany-cuckolds:

Suck or clean cucky? Those are your only two choices. Oh, of course, you like both you little cocksucker. Eat up cuck.

Photo



cuckhubby67: Indeed



cuckhubby67:

Indeed

mysissyboyfriend:  Ahhhhh… My friend really wanted to fuck my...



mysissyboyfriend:

 Ahhhhh… My friend really wanted to fuck my Wife badly… But he was not sure when I told him where I wanted to be… As he catches his breath… I catch his cum… 

Mmmmmm

Ohhh Misss wow

Photo



Photo



Photo



Photo



Photo



Photo



Photo



This topic is very arousing for me in particular. what I would give to have my wife want this done to her. After 17 years of marriage how is the best broached? any advise

I tried just asking my wife.  At first she said ok, but everytime I asked her afterwards, she said not this time.  One night when she had a few drinks, I tried just diving right in, but she shot me down.  The other night I had a few drinks and asked her, she said not this time but this weekend she would.  I'm going to try to hold her to her word.  

Anyone else have advice?

Photo



Where can i find a couple who need a bull? I think I would be particularly good at helping cuckold other men..

You could try Craigslist under Casual Encounters

I have no desire to taste another man's cum, however I love to clean my wife by eating up all of my own cum from wherever she tells me to deposit it.

That's how it starts!

foryourusemistress: And it is so right.  Lucky hubby.



foryourusemistress:

And it is so right.  Lucky hubby.

Dream come true

I always tried to clean up my ex wife whether it be eating it from her pussy or off her tits but she would never let me..  I started dating again and met a women and we clicked sexually then it was a dream when I came inside her and she turned around, pulled me by my hair, and guided me face to her dripping cunt and told me to clean up my mess..  I lapped away at her messy pussy until she pulled me up and kissed me, then spit it all in my mouth and told me to swallow.  It is a regular thing for us now.  She’s a keeper!

ihaveacumfetish: rickbeyer: MMMMMM I love a cum filled pussy...



ihaveacumfetish:

rickbeyer:

MMMMMM I love a cum filled pussy on my face, my favorite desert, CREAMPIE!!!!!!!

greatcr cum eating clip

Photo



Photo



Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu