duminică, 9 iunie 2013

I fap to this

kkxxx: Ujiyasu Hōjō gettin' down with the bear hips having...







kkxxx:

Ujiyasu Hōjō gettin' down with the bear hips having tiger Papa (Sun Jian, you had to have played the games)!

Photo



…that cumshot defies the laws of gravity



…that cumshot defies the laws of gravity

That'll do, Lieutenant.



That'll do, Lieutenant.

eroticgaycomics: One of my birthday presents from Patrick came...



eroticgaycomics:

One of my birthday presents from Patrick came EARLY! SQUEEEEEE!  

Moss Man is one of my absolute FAVORITE Masters of the Universe characters! He is wise and sexy and mysterious and environmental and healing and just so DAMNED hot!  The thing is that he's really shy and makes so few public appearances. 

When I asked Patrick to draw him for him I never expected… THIS GORGEOUS AWESOMENESS. (But I should have!)

SIGH!

Photo



Photo



Photo



Photo



eameduri79: nyc2b4me: pissperfect: Oh yes Love a hot piss...



eameduri79:

nyc2b4me:

pissperfect:

Oh yes

Love a hot piss scene!

They can piss on me next

prestopics: playful sex-pups The one on the right 10/10



prestopics:

playful sex-pups

The one on the right 10/10

Photo



pedrito21: Moonwell by: Ragora Vote 4 Pedro



pedrito21:

Moonwell by: Ragora

Vote 4 Pedro

Have a photoset of japanese Beast aaaand I just noticed Wolvie...





















Have a photoset of japanese Beast

aaaand I just noticed Wolvie on the 8th pic!

Photo



212fahrenheit: Also snagged this from rule34.



212fahrenheit:

Also snagged this from rule34.

Photo



do-you-wish-to-form-a-contract: musclesart: Alistair's Yogurt...



do-you-wish-to-form-a-contract:

musclesart:

Alistair's Yogurt Night by *doubleleaf

UHHHH

yogurt? suuuuuuure

Photo



yourfuzz: Logan (or Hank?) + Kurt. Wolverine doesn't...



yourfuzz:

Logan (or Hank?) + Kurt.

Wolverine doesn't need glasses

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu