duminică, 9 iunie 2013

Professor Polyamory

Photo



Photo





















Photo



The Professor: Each couple with an open marriage has specific...



The Professor:

Each couple with an open marriage has specific things that each partner gets out of the arrangement. What is interesting to me, is that over the years what we both get out of it changes. 

Perhaps one of the keys to a successful marriage is that we both keep finding new ways to keep the other one, and yourself happy with how we live out our relationship.  This is true for all marriages, and perhaps those of us with an open marriage have the advantage that we can tell our partner what our needs are….or help our partner have the courage to do the things to get his/her needs met.

Unexpected Sword Play at Ren-Faire (part 2)

The sun was fully up when the four people in the tent began to stir.  Mike's head hurt. At most he...

myanonymouslair: Remember to eat five servings of fruits and...



myanonymouslair:

Remember to eat five servings of fruits and vegetables a day. 

Photo



Photo



The Profressor: Just a reblog of a beautiful and confident...



The Profressor:

Just a reblog of a beautiful and confident grown-up woman.  A simple photo that has a lot to say about this woman

manasse: Unknown by Manassé in Crónica, 1935 via mudwerks:El...



manasse:

Unknown by Manassé in Crónica, 1935

via mudwerks:El Desván del Abuelito

The Professor: What a great photo of Betty.  The truth is most...



The Professor:

What a great photo of Betty.  The truth is most of the photos of her are not very good. This is amazing.

retrogirly:

Bettie Page

The Professor: I am just a wee bit too young to be part of the...





















The Professor:

I am just a wee bit too young to be part of the hippy culture, though via my leftist mother I was thoroughly exposed to their values and goals and they become very much part of the fabric of my being.

The hippy movement 1967-1973 was about hope and making a better world founded on love and acceptace. However, it was fatally flawed from the beginning. The hippy world was inhabited by privileged young people rejecting materialism because they had all their needs met by others. They lived on the largess of the very people who worked in offices and factories that they so despised. The hippy communes collapsed under the weight of men who would not take responsibility for the women the impregnated and the hard realities that the larger world would not support them forever. Crackdowns on welfare fraud (oh yes, welfare was  a prime means of cash income) and the abandonment of subsidies by the entertainment industry leaders all led to the end of the experiment. 

There never were all that many hippies, but like the iconic cowboys, their mythos far exceeded their actuality.  To this day the myth of the hippie drives everything from environmentalist to survivalist to the failed occupy Wall Street movement.  I too am still impacted from those heady days. After 25 years of trying to save the world through religious and social work, I have retooled to be a college professor with the same goal of saving the world that I learned from the hippy movement.  I still disdain the world of commerce even while I know my whole career has been paid for by those who engage in the lowly world of business. 

So, I collect old images of hippies to remind me of that world. I look at the young faces and consider what became of these people, only about 5 years older than me. How many are still seeking to devote their lives to making the world a better place?

Erotic Fiction: Unexpected Sword Play at Ren-Faire (part 1)

It had been a long day, but they were all set up now and they could relax. Around them spread out a...

a couple of audible orgasms submitted to letmehearit

This is a very cool and creative blog. Rather than photos and written text, this blog has people...

The Professor: I have joined my dear wife at a motel more than...



The Professor:

I have joined my dear wife at a motel more than once with a lover.

The Professor: I made this up for my first blog, this is as good...



The Professor:

I made this up for my first blog, this is as good a time as any to post it.

In regard to your post about Chicks with Dicks and Kinsey-- has it occurred to you that Kinsey's scale might in fact follow a perfect bell curve? The study of statistics suggests that ought to be the case. I've shared this idea with men and women (both straight and LGBT), and in almost every case their response (especially the men) was along the lines of "Maybe so, but I know I'm in the totally straight (or gay) category." Perhaps the only people honest enough to acknowledge this are bisexuals.

Your observation is right on the money, what people say about their sexual "orientation"...

Of Chicks, Dicks and Chicks with Dicks

A year or so ago I caught a few episodes of the HBO series Sexo Urbano. In it, the HBO...

The Professor: One nice thing about this format is that I can...









The Professor:

One nice thing about this format is that I can post some of my less than great photos.

Before Vivian went to the creek, I had her just walking around nude in the woods behind the house.  It was my first digital SLR, and sadly I did not go with a Nikon, as such the exposure control and auto-focus was simply not up to snuff. Thus I have a lot more of these kind of photos than good ones. 

Still the photos are a fun memory, even if I can't use them to show off my skills. 

The Professor: Ah, remember the day when a modeling agent would...



The Professor:

Ah, remember the day when a modeling agent would cast a group of women for a shot like this album cover, and they all had lovely naturally shaped breasts.

Oh….I guess many of my followers are too young to remember such a day. 

iwishiwasbornearlier:

I wish I grew my mustache earlier

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu