joi, 6 iunie 2013

TVSTAR-ATL captions

2748) I get called "she" pretty consistently and the few people that know that I'm a transsexual tell me I'm passable and everything, but I still feel like I look like a man. I'm getting more and more depressed because I'm realizing that hormones aren't going to turn my male body into a female body. I can barely stand to look in the mirror. When I was younger I never understood what "trapped in the wrong body" meant but I do now. I will never know what it's like to have the body of a cis girl.

You are definitely a woman if you are convinced there is something wrong with the way you look.

devot-bi-boy: This picture reminde me of ny school trip … ohhh...



devot-bi-boy:

This picture reminde me of ny school trip … ohhh YEAH!!!

I love that a girl is watching.

Love your blog. Are you in Atlanta? I in Roswell. U want to trade pics?

I am in the Atlanta area. Do you chat on yahoo? tvstar_atl

shapeshifterbook: Oh yea….you do. Reblog if it's...



shapeshifterbook:

Oh yea….you do. Reblog if it's true!

Hugs

Barbara

Cum read about how all of them eventually did!

ShapeShifterBook.com

If I could look like her I wouldn't hesitate a second…

Photo



Photo



Photo



Photo



Photo



Photo



Photo



Photo



Photo



Photo



Photo



Photo



Photo









Photo



Photo



Photo



Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu